Referrals matter: help us find our next great “FIT”
Our passion for people and our natural curiosity for how to do better has allowed us to elevate Fahrenheit IT to the next level. We pride ourselves on attracting, developing and retaining the most talented, creative, and dedicated individuals who exemplify passion, curiosity and commitment to putting people to work.
We’re on the lookout for smart, talented, and dependable people who are at the top of their field and great to work with – you know, people like YOU!
We’ll make it worth your while to refer your friends, acquaintances, former colleagues, or anybody else who you think would be a great addition to our team at Fahrenheit IT.
Here’s how it works:
- Referrers will be paid a referral bonus up to $1000.
- A consultant referral will be awarded $500 after the pay cycle following completion of 520 hours on billing assignment, provided the referred candidate is actively employed and in good standing.
- An additional consultant referral of $500 will be awarded after 1040 hours of billable time.
- Payment up to $1000 for a full-time referral will be awarded after the candidate has successfully completed the required guarantee period at the client (typically 90 days) and Fahrenheit IT has received full payment.
- Candidates must be referred by submitting contact details (First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email Address) and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the fine print:
- Individuals must be hired within 180 days of referral registration date for the referral bonus to be payable.
- No referral bonus will be paid for candidates with whom Fahrenheit IT has had employment discussions within the 3 months preceding the submitted referral.
- In the event that two parties refer the same individual, only the first referral will be eligible for payment.
- Referred candidates must not be currently employed by Fahrenheit IT.
- Referred candidates from internal or external family members must be agreed in writing beforehand to avoid any conflict of interest.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.