Fahrenheit IT is where I want to be!
Fahrenheit IT has a National presence with a local feel. It’s an organization that promotes the entrepreneurial spirit. I have had the best experience transitioning into the company and being supported with any issues that may arise. The operation and support staff is excellent and they resolve your issues as if they are sitting in your local branch. I have worked for a few consulting firms in my career and have not received the type of support I have received at Fahrenheit IT. I highly recommend you consider for your next career endeavor. If you want an organization that will help you design a successful career path, look no further!
CAREERS AT FAHRENHEIT IT
FAHRENHEIT IT IS A TEAM OF EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
At Fahrenheit IT, we are always looking to add talented, results-driven people to our team.
If you’re looking to grow your career at a fast-paced, innovative staffing company with countless opportunities and benefits, then look no further. Fahrenheit IT prides itself on being a great employer and we want you to join our team!
We have offices across the nation and we’ve been ranked #11 of the best 250 Professional Recruiting Firms by Forbes and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts as one of the Largest U.S. IT Staffing Firms.
Are you looking for a sales oriented position that enables you to reach the goals and income levels you desire? Join our established, smart, fun and growing team! You will inherit a portfolio of clients on your first day. We are currently hiring Account Executives and Executive Recruiters to join our team.
Who will excel in this role?
- Individuals with a strong sense of urgency and desire to succeed and drive personal income.
- Individuals with at least 1 year of Agency/Staffing experience or have worked in a Sales/Business Development role.
- Results-driven, disciplined self-starters who are resourceful and tenacious.
- Individuals who are collaborative with others.
What will you spend your time doing?
- Utilize cold calling techniques to generate leads and opportunities to position and sell services.
- Setting and conducting face-to-face client meetings and building client relationships.
- Recruiting, sourcing and interviewing candidates to match our clients’ needs.
- Ensuring delivery of qualified candidates in a timely manner to clients.
- Making placements and closing deals.
At Fahrenheit IT we offer growth potential, a competitive salary with a bonus compensation plan, excellent benefits, monthly competitions and yearly trips that are all designed to reward success!
Recent College graduates with marketing or sales experience (internship or other) are encouraged to apply!